Sunday, December 5, 2010

Justin Bieber FAKE MUSTACHE

Justin Bieber sported a drawn-on moustache leaving La Porte Indes one in Mayfair happily posing for photographers to show off his style. Justin Bieber finds England 'depressing'. He told BBC Radio 1: 'I couldn't live here because the weather is very depressing. But I like the girls! The food I don't like really.' But, likes English accents: 'Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer' sounds better in an English accent though.. I was up until about 5am this morning, straight through. I found out in the middle of the night, at around 3.30am that I'm nominated for two Grammys. It's amazing, I'm so excited.
Last night I was just freaking out, because my whole life I've just wanted to win a Grammy, now that I have that opportunity it is crazy. I have a good feeling about it, never say never.'

Source: OceanUp

No comments:

Post a Comment